Monday, April 13, 2009

Fashionable Flip Flops with Arch Support?? PLease help....?

Every summer after a couple of weeks, my kness start aching because I start wearing flip flops! It is driving me mad. Does anyone else find this? If so, what do you do?





I am only 28 and I want to wear something fashionable, but I have flat feet and need some flip flops with arch support. Does anyone know of any good websites where I could find some flip flops which have this sort of support please?





Thanks, Isabel.

Fashionable Flip Flops with Arch Support?? PLease help....?
Try http://www.surfanddirt.com. They have thousands of flip flops by different manufacturers and I know you%26#039;ll find a pair there.
Reply:I bought a pair of birkenstocks they have arch support and are very fashionable. they are available in schuh and office also on lots of sights on line.



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment